Cliffhangers’ CrossFit Kids!
CrossFit Kids! is not simply a scaled down version of adult CrossFit classes. CrossFit Kids! classes are geared toward and designed specifically for kids from 5-11 to address their developmental and fitness needs, while encouraging a fun and inclusive class atmosphere.
As with adult CrossFit Classes, no two Kids! workouts are the same. Workouts are designed to last between 30-45 minutes, and coaching focuses on building strength and teaching correct movement patterns.
Kids! Classes generally utilize various games and fun activities to engage the children in class, more than the classes for older children/adults (though some of the Kids! games have been so much fun, we have included them in adult classes as well!)
Ages 5 – 11
Tuesday & Thursday, 3:45PM
Kids classes typically last about 30-45 minutes, and utilize a combination of exercise and traditional CrossFit methodology, with games and fun activities designed for younger and developing athletes.
$120 for members children/$150 non-members for 10 classes Multiple child discount available.
Rules for Adults
- Adults are cheerleaders, not coaches. Positive cheering is encouraged; giving direction/cues is not, and will not be tolerated.
- Absolutely NO CELL PHONES. Please put your phone on vibrate before the start of class and take the calls outside if needed.
- Stay outside of designated activity areas.
- Be on time so your kids can get properly warmed up.
- Please make us aware of any injuries or changes in your child’s health that might affect them during CrossFit kids.
- Class is 30-45 minutes in length. Please be prompt in picking up your child. We are not a daycare. Also, please provide reading and or activity materials for your child to complete while waiting to be picked up or for you to finish working out.
Rules for Kids
- “Freeze!” means stop right away, no matter what you are doing.
- No swinging from or playing on any equipment unless instructed
- You must stay inside the activity area at all times.
- No running outside by yourself at any time during class.
- If you aren’t following the rules, you will have to sit out of the game/exercise.
- Have fun!